Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Take Down

So I took my hair down I think last week and I made it into a wig and added 22in 4oz. bundle to it.Here are a few pictures before I took the hair down.

I love this hair and didnt want to take it down but my braids were so loose.So I made a wig using and mens sport cap I got from sallys for $3.99.It took me about one and a 1 1/2 Harry Potter movies to finish the wig this sunday. 
picture of back of wig



Now my hair is doing great I am sticking to my regimen and it has grown alot I would say I am about 2 in or so away from apl.I hope to reach apl by at least Nov or if mega tek will allow me to gain a at least 5-7in I will be happy.


So this saturday I will be proud to say I am the mother of a beautiful Iphone ,I cant wait !!!! This htc hd7 is driving me nuts I swear the stupid phone wont charge unless on the charger for 5-6 hrs  or more so its time for a upgrade,plus tmobile just makes me go crazy with their customer service but thats a post for another day.Any who thanks for reading and looking at this see ya!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment