Thursday, August 18, 2011

Goals for the Souls

So my birthday is the 26th  and I will be turning 21. For my birthday gift to myself  I set goals. I will be getting my temps first paycheck of September , taking my test in October ,and buying a car in December. I wanna also be moved out by Christmas hopefully. My main motivation for setting these goals are because Im getting older and I still work my first job ever(which I'm looking around for a new job anyway) and I still live with my grandma. I feel as though 21 is a big age and its time to man up(or in this case woman up) and do adult things plus I have a list of complaints that wont be fixed until I change something in my life. The best advice ever told is if you don't like it fix it.

Life is that simple and we hold the remote we chose to press pause, rewind and attempt to press stop but lets all press play and fix something we don't like in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment