Tuesday, August 2, 2011

picture of my natural hair

Type of hair: Remy (next time im getting Chinese or some other texture dunno yet)
Time of install:1 month and installed now
Name of vendor:worldbeautywigs its a cv on alibaba.com
Comments: First off I have only used her once. I really loved the hair and will be reordering more from her. I have reinstalled and so far I still like it but I have some tangling because i added some old kc so that most likely is the factor. Shedding was ok,  how ever I did split the wefts so I would tell you to seal  like always.
Length:14in
Color:natural dyed dark brown with some type of brownish blonde streak
Install Braid Pattern:
So I tried finding the youtube video but I couldnt. The pattern is very simple its braids braided straight back  and half circle in the very bottom
I would post more pictures but most have been posted so when my vacation is over that is when I will either edit this post or make a post about the hair/and or  my vacation.

1 comment:

  1. AAALLLLLLLLEEEXXXXXIIISS!!!!! We're hosting a chatroom tomorrow at 8pm eastern and we'd love to see you there because you have such an amazing voice. Our last one was a HUGE success and we were able to meet tons of new people because everyone repped their blogs & twitter names for the final 30 minutes! Hope to see you there! You'll be sure to have a blast!! =]

    Kimberly, FWB

    ReplyDelete