Friday, July 22, 2011

Conditioner Review

So usually when I buy from their line I get the Coconut Milk but since they have 2/$7 at Kroger, I bought one Coconut Milk and one Cherry Blossom Ginseng.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) , Cetyl Alcohol , Behentrimonium , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetearyl Glucoside , Glyceryl Stearate , Glycerin , Cyclopentasiloxane , Dimethicone , Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba) , Panthenol , Silk Amino Acids , Cherry Blossom Extract , Organic Ginseng Extract , Albumen , Hydrolyzed Rice Milk Protein , Bamboo Extract , Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) , Tetrasodium EDTA , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Citronellol , Geraniol , Hexyl Cinnamal , Limonene , Linalool , Coumarin , Parfum

Review: I liked it, but I feel it kind of coats my hair. Most likely I will buy it again and try it on my whole head and give you a more accurate review . One thing I loved about this conditioner was the smell however I thought it would smell like the Coconut Milk, which smell lasts for a very long time however this gives you a minimal smell after you wash it out.

So 3.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment