Saturday, July 23, 2011

late 2011 goals

I have many goals I want to achieve which they consist of:
*getting a new job in either -Customer Service,flight attendant,as a waitress, or at a warehouse
*get a sewing machine Im really trying to launch a small business selling coin purses and jewelry and other things so having a sewing machine will help
*moving into my own apartment again that will help with my business and everything else because ill be more organized and will have SPACE. Something I dont have here.
*Getting 30 followers and posting 100 post by 2012. I know that's a lot but I am challenging myself.
*Buy a new camera. Mine got killed freshman yr of college so I have to buy a new one.

Im sure I am missing some goals however these are my main goals to be achieved by Dec 30 2011 and I will have most of these goals completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment