Saturday, July 23, 2011

Favorite Lip Sticks


I have a growing collection of lipstick but there are two I use on a regular basis(so if you seen any of my pic most likely I am wearing them . I really like them because I dont have to put much on and because they are cheap but are good quality.
Milani Luxurious 210 w/ Bonnebell Nude Collection in Vanilla

Luxurious is probably my favorite(for some reason I cant find it at the moment) I wear it ALL that time. My other favorite is the Wet n Wild 907c paired with Milani Pink Punch.
No Flash
 From Top to Bottom: Wet  n Wild 907c, Milani Pink Punch ,Bonnebell Nude Collection in Vanilla
Flash
Milani Luxurious 210 : $2-3  on Ebay
Milani Pink Punch  :  2/$3 or $4 on Ebay
Wet n Wild 907c: 2-3 weeks ago Walgreens had a sale it was $1
Bonne Bell Nude Collection:$6-8 bought from Kroger

No comments:

Post a Comment