Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wash n Go

So today was a great day thanks to God. Last night I read the Bible ,prayed for awhile, and meditated(which I highly believe all people should do for 5mins a day) and I woke up a happy person I ate right took my vitamins and walked to work.
So I really love how my wash n go on my weave came out today. I usually put some type of gel or curl forming product on the weave hair but today I just used Organix Cherry Blossom Ginseng 13 oz. Shampoo + 13 oz. Conditioner (Rejuvenate) (Combo Deal) and Luster's S-Curl Activator/ Moisturizer 8 oz. and it came out so soft. I got so many compliments saving how soft it looked so I think I will continue to use this simple method.
So make up look of the day . Sorry about the quality of the photo 
On my eyes I did a simple bright green and a thin layer of eye liner. I will try to mess with the lighting and reedit this post later tonight or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment